There are 9 locations on the territory of Bulgaria that are currently protected by UNESCO’s list of worldwide cultural and environmental heritage.
– Boyana Church: a predecessor of the Renaissance
– Rock-hewn Churches of Ivanovo: a medieval cave monastic complex
– Thracian Tomb of Kazanlak: amazing antique frescoes
– Madara Rider: a horseman on the rocks
– Nesebar: an ancient city-state with mesmerizingly elaborate architecture
– Rila Monastery: the beacon of Bulgarian spirit
– Thracian Tomb of Sveshtari: a Getic sculptural masterpiece
– Pirin National Park: the mountains’ marble giant
– Srebarna Nature Reserve: a bustling wetland bird site
All destinations wordy enough for anybody’s bucket list can now be reached with an electric vehicle and zero emissions.
‘Travel by electric’ gives you the car AND the route and schedule to go along. All you need to do is charge your batteries full with positive vibes and step on it.
We guarantee reasonable prices and personal approach to customer service. As your car battery goes low, your emotions will run high.